Monday, February 21, 2005

Old Man Show

Rakan-rakan sekalian,

my first posting on a blog site, to test water after so long... as u guys know, sometimes it's kinda difficult for orang tua like me to accept and to use new stuff...

during this CNY got 2 free tickets which worth 200 bucks each for Sam Hui's concert at Bukit Jalil Stadium from my contractor (I actually prefer an angpow instead of the tickets...), decided to bring my mum to the concert since I don't think any chicks will be interested with uncle sam...

after gone thru the jam for half an hour, finally i got to reach the stadium on time... was amazed by the crowds... I never know Sam Hui got so many local fans... from paper, there are 50,000 ppl per nite, or they are just like me, all got the free tickets??? :-p

since I never spent 200 bucks on a concert ticket before, I thought I'll be sitting right in front of the stage and will be able to shake sam's hand... bloody hell... it was on the second tier of the stadium, exactly the same place which I paid 130 bucks for sammi's concert few yrs back...

only got excited for the first 5 mins of the concert... when sam hui came out riding a cun scooter around the stadium... after that he presented many songs which sounded familiar for me but mostly got no idea of it... he also brought a lot of guest for the concert... his second elder bro (as usual, making jokes of himself as in movies), his 2 sons (who the hell are they? like promoting for them only...), Kuan En Na (dunno who the hell she is too, but seriously cun...), Sam Angels (apa?), 12 girls band (this is better, they impressed me more than sam did for the second half of the concert)...

I think after half an hour I started to hope that the concert will finish soon.... tunggu tunggu tunggu... there were a pair of old couples sleeping next to us... I can see that my mum was bored too since she is not really a big fan of sam... except for some aunties and uncles (those who are around 40's) were cheering, whistling and singing together.... I guess I look weird sitting at the middle of the crowds...

The concert lasted for around 3 hours, a lot of ppl left b4 the end of the concert (must be those who got the free tickets like me), I stayed till the encore session and actually wanted to finish it, but looking at my sleepy mother who was already being tortured for more than 3 hours, I think it's better to make a move earlier or else I would have drowned in a jam again... this is the first concert which I left before it ends...

No offend to the sam hui's fans, it was quite entertaining but just ain't my cup of tea... I shd hav sell the tickets to the real fans for half price and go MAKAN with my mum! :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Porcine Glory said...

i think its worth ur torture to write a review here and i can laugh..
worth every 3 mins i spent reading it..
sorry about ur 3 hrs though.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home