Friday, December 16, 2005

Fried Dog



Was reading some foodblogs earlier today and suddenly my mind wandered to all corners of the gastronomic galaxy. Started off at nasi lemak from a makcik who sells out of her home 5 doors away to stewed pork with yam rice to ayam percik at Restoran Jaya (one of the best kept secrets of Kelana Jaya). Anyhow it got my appetite going and rummaged through my refrigerator to find some Viennese sausages and decided to make a Fried Dog.

Fried the sausages and wrapped it in the French Ham that's wonderfully laced with some fatty sections. Rolled it in the bread and dipped it in eggs before proceeding to fry it with a little butter and olive oil in the pan. Had it with Dijon Mustard and the ever useful Lingam's chili sauce. Decent but I should really get some Hotdog buns the next time. Oh yes, I fried up the remaining egg and served it on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home