Tuesday, December 06, 2005

NeroVivo


LM & I celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary on 2nd of December with a dinner at NeroVivo (Thanks to Weng & Elaine for the reccomendation!). Overall the food was good, the ambience very cosy & I particularly loved Sandra Knuyt's art pieces displayed on their walls. Rather than a lengthy account of what I ate, this link should be more than sufficient to give you an idea of my orders.

http://hamz.com/gallery/2005-Anniversary

The starter was nice although the foie gras was lacking in flavour as compared to others I've had before. The texture however was perfect, slightly seared on the outside but moist & tender on the inside. LM's order of scallops was a stunner! The main was just perfect (Wahgyu Beef! Need I say more?). What value! The gelati was good but the chocolate dream at Flamenco's is better than the flan served here. Overall its defintely good value for good food in a beautiful environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home