Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Eggie had a hair makeover

Today I finally managed to meet up with Eggie for a trip to the Curve. We had lunch before proceeding over to the saloon where I had set up an appointment for him to have his hair cut and style... at least differently from how he has looked for the past 5 years.

To cut the long story short, I thought he looked pretty good... he was afraid that he'll look chubby or too youngish... but I thought he can carry the look off... just have to keep the hair styled (very simple and easy styling...)... I think it is well worth the effort for me to be staying up a few more hours to get him to the saloon after working throughout the previous night.

And he was supposed to have dinner with his wife tonight... wonder how she likes it? :) If I had more energy, I would suggest to him to get him a nice pair of jeans and shirt too... for a day worth of makeover. Haha. Good fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home