Sunday, May 15, 2005

2n-1

Dear All,

Thanks to the inactivity of TCG as a organisation of food bingers, I had a runaway event with Harrie and Lord Egg at our favourite potato joint. Needless to say, the total number of dishes we ordered not only met the 2n-1 formula, it surpasses it. Yes folks, we ordered the Potato PaiQuat twice and the shop keeper had the gall to suggest a smaller serving the second time. Lucky i didnt flash my TCG members only card which would guarantee large portions for every dish.
We had 1 fried fish soaked in oil, 1 vege, 1 soup de jour and 1 prawn sambal dish which was more like onion featuring prawn (aka Udang disebalik bawang). I just want to state that harrie had 2 bowls of rice while Lord and I had only 1.5 bowls. This is because the two of us are in the "Mind over matter Diet program". More of this in another post..

Back to our event, CH commented that once, the place where we went (unnamed due to secrecy act TCG clause 3.2) had stopped selling food because they ran out of rice. This is the popularity of this place my friends...mebbe, one day when the TCG members are less busy with their other trivial pursuits, we can feast once more..

till again,
vignesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger kennyg said...

And I truly regretted to have missed out on such a gastronomical event and end up having roti naan and tandoori chicken in Pelita SS2. I should have upheld my commitment to the TCG. But fear not, I believe we will be back!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home